Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Live

Have you ever heard the saying “Live every day like it is your last.”? Well beionedlieve it or not I agree with this statement because it shows or says that people need to live an interesting or exciting life. It also shows that you should wake3 up each and feel like you have your whole life ahead of you and its time you start living it. I also thank that if you don’t believe you will most likely die young and have nothing to show for it except a life lived in self-consciousness and insecurity.



Let me start this paragraph by asking you another question. How do you live an exciting life? The answer is this, you can live an exciting by simply rearranging your schedule, by saying this I mean that instead of waking up in the morning and going to work you should take a personal day and trying new foods or quit your job and pursue your long hidden dream. You see, there is no limit to how high living every day like it is your last can take you. You can also try some sport you have always wanted to do but never got a chance because you were always to busy.



As I have mentioned in the first paragraph that if you don’t believe in this statement you’ll most likely die young and have nothing to show for it .Now let me try and take a guess about what you’re thinking. I personally think that you are thinking I am dead wrong and there’s no way that, that statement above is correct because a lot of people don’t believe in this statement and they’re in great shape and there’s no way they’re going to die young because frankly they look great. We’ll let me tell you something that if you see someone that looks like he’ s doing well that means that he does live every day like it is his/her last because he/she obviously likes taking care him/her self instead of wasting countless hours in front of that idiot box [aka T.V.]



As I have already mentioned in my introductory paragraph that people need to live an interesting and exciting life. I believe in this statement because if you don’t an interesting and exciting life you’ll most likely suffer from the disease putting people asleep for being way to boring during conversations if you have this disease you should consult a doctor immediately and receive medical attention. As you can probably guess this disease can be fatal if you are diagnosed with P.P.A.F.B.W.T.D.C and believe me you would rather die than live a boring life. I’m going to finish this essay by telling you to turn of the T.V. and go live your life.

No comments: