Monday, April 25, 2005

15

Past

Would you change the past? I would. I would go back to the past because there have been so many bad things that have happened that I wish I could just change. I’d even go back in time just to change the little things I did, because those things could make me feel a whole lot better.
One important thing that I would change is the bike. I would go back and bring with me a bike with disc brakes and all the other things that come on a standard bike. I would have the people that worked on bikes back then work on that bike. Then in the future there would be a bike that was even better and safer for people these days.
Another thing I would go back and change would be the medicine they had back then. I would give people medicine from our time so that they could live longer without dieing in their twenty’s. Like say I gave medicine to somebody that had done great things in their life but died at an early age. If I gave them the medicine that they needed at that time then they could live longer and do greater things.
The last thing I would go back and change would be the disasters that the world has had. I would go back and tell people where the 911 attacks would happen. I would also tell people when and where the tsunami would be.
So all the little things in life and the big things in life that were bad I would change. I would change those things just to make the world a better place. I just think the world would be better if we started out wit peace, health, and technology. So the next time someone asks you if you would change the past…think about it.

No comments: