Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Don't Get Caught!

Getting caught isn’t fun. How is it that teenager’s are at a high risk of getting caught, in the year 2005. I’ve gotten caught a lot, and I’m sick of it. I am a teenager who is getting caught a lot. Lat week I found my dad’s bong and I thought it was cider, so I got in trouble and grounded for snooping around. When my brother Mark lived with us, he had a mini refrigerator, he had a lot of alcohol in it, and so he yelled me at for going into his room. Even though people do snoop around, there is always a point were you get caught. When you get caught it isn’t fun. You get grounded; you have to pay for your mistake people start to lose trust in you.

Getting grounded isn’t the greatest thing in the world everyone gets grounded. When you get grounded, you lose all of your privileges. You always feel like your locked up in a jail, or just bored out of your mind getting driven into udder insanity. When my friends Sara Bryia and I got into this fight on e-mail with this girl Kassie. Later that night we tee-peed her house and we got caught because we ran and her step-dad came after us because he is a cop eventually we got in trouble.

You might get lucky not getting caught, but sooner or later you will, that’s why getting caught sucks. When you get caught, you think your cool but you’re really not, your cooler when you don’t get caught. Excitement goes through your mind, but slowly it fades away. People always blame their friends, when it was there idea, that usually works or just run for your life. Better yet just don’t get caught!

Know madder what you do sooner or later you will get caught, sooner than you know. It’s like a curse everyone gets caught, at least once in his or her life, and if they don’t then there not part have the human race in my descriptions. You can get caught a million times, if so then you suck at being sneaky and learn how to be quiet.

Everyday some one gets caught no madder what they say some one always does. If you have never gotten caught well you will, you will get caught many times, before you die trust me I know. When you hang out with people that get caught most likely you will get caught if your with the, that part sucks about getting caught, I went to the movies with 20 people, and we got called on and the cops came, and I wasn’t doing anything, but the cop said people that you hang out that make trouble, means that you are making trouble to do what you want to do, by making your own decisions.
So basically if you get caught by a cop, or anybody else, you will get you in to trouble by them or by your parents.
So whatever you do don’t get caught or you will always be on police record and if you get in trouble again you will have to go to court and your parents will have to pay a lot of money after you go to court you may have to do something you don’t want to do! So never ever ever, get caught in your life.

No comments: