Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My Bad Day With My Dog

Do you have an old dog that could get you in trouble? Well if you have two dogs that you couldn’t let one of them out, but you did, do you think you could get in trouble. So you can’t really get mad at them because dogs are suppose to be your companion. Getting in trouble by your dog sets you off because first of all it’s humiliating, second, they don’t know better, then it’s just plain weird.

Can you believe that getting caught because of your old, sick, dog is humiliating. It’s hard to imagine how anyone can get caught doing something and getting in a little trouble for, from your dog! It’s not really my fault though. You see we also had a puppy, so I thought my parents said for me to NOT let the puppy outside. Well they meant are older dog, Sara. So when I let her outside she started barking! Well it’s humiliating because if you accidentally let out the wrong dog many problems can occur! If problems occur because you let out the wrong the dog then you probably would be laughed at. That’s why it would be humiliating.

Let me ask you something? Do you think that my or your dog would know better? I bet you let your dog out a lot. Well then they didn’t think that this time would be any different. Well then in my case my dog didn’t know either, because all she was doing was protecting us and her territory. Well when she started barking, I looked outside and saw a stranger in our yard and Sara right there. Sara had bitten the stranger in the ankle and broke the skin, so it started bleeding! Sara didn’t know better all she was doing was protecting us and her territory. Also she’s old and sick. That’s why she didn’t know better!

I’ll give you a wild guess why it’s weird! Never mind, I’ll just tell you. well as you all know the that if your dog brakes the skin of a stranger, or anybody they could call animal control if they are that concerned. So, it was weird getting ion trouble because of your dog, because normally people get in trouble by enemies, or sometimes friends, but barley anyone gets in trouble by their dog. When animal control came I knew I was in trouble. My parents weren’t home because my grandfather just past away, so they were cleaning out his apartment. So it was very weird getting in trouble because this was the first time it has happened. That’s why it was weird!

Getting in trouble by your own dog gets you angry because it’s humiliating, it’s weird and it’s not like they know better. You just don’t know what kinds of things could get you into trouble. So be careful. Well you just read a wonderful essay about how to get in trouble by your dog and how it’s like to get into trouble by your own dog! Next time you know that I will definitely listen to what my parents would say more closely. I would think twice before letting your dog out next time, you know that I’m up for it! Bye thanks so much for listening and I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks and goodbye!

No comments: