Monday, April 25, 2005

totallyrockin13

Live every day like it’s your last
You only have one life so you should use it, not save it. Some people sit inside all day doing nothing, waiting for something exciting to come along. But what if that person were to die the next day, and all they did was sit inside. That person would have the most boring life. I say that people should live very day like it’s their last, so they won’t just sit inside, they would try new things. They might do things they never would have thought they would do. You should live every day like it’s your last because you never know what will happen tomorrow, so I think you should be adventurous, don’t do things you will regret later, don’t be a worry wart, and always have fun!

I agree with the statement, live everyday like it’s your last because you’ll be more adventurous. Last year I went cliff diving. I never would have thought of doing that in a lifetime, but I did. I was taking a risk, being adventurous. I’ve done a lot of things that I would never think of doing. All because I knew I might not be able to do them tomorrow. I’m not telling you to go jump off a really big rock without knowing what could happen to you. Yes, it’s a risk but sometimes you need to take risks to have fun. It is because if you stay in your comfort zone, and do the same thing every day, that would be boring. I know anything can happen to me today, so that’s why I think I should always have fun and try new things.

Since you don’t know what will happen tomorrow, you shouldn’t do things you will regret later. I thing you should be adventurous, but not do stupid disruptive things. You shouldn’t do drugs or smoke. You should stay active and healthy. If you do so, you’ll live a great life and have a better chance of seeing tomorrow. You shouldn’t do drugs because it’ll mess up your body and brain. If you do go out and do drugs, you will a higher chance of getting cancer and/or dying. That’s why I think you should never regret, and live a great life.

What if you were to die tomorrow? Would you want to be known as the person who was nice and helped everyone, or the person who was mean and bullied everyone? Personally, I would want to be the nice and helpful one. Who would you want to be? You should never be depressed or bratty. You should be happy; because then you’ll have more fun and you’ll be more pleasant to be around, and that will make you happy. Being happy makes you smile, and your smile can make someone’s day. Have fun and be exciting because then you’ll be happier. Be nice, helpful, happy, and always have fun!

Life is too short to do stupid things you will regret, so take risks and be nice and helpful. I think since nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, you should be nice, helpful, happy and have fun. I think you should take risks but not do stupid things. So live a great life and have fun!!! Hope to see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Someone Said...
Nice job. this was such an amazing story