Tuesday, April 26, 2005

another house

CUTE BOYS, ocean, beach house, family, ice cream, shopping bags, bathing suits, flip flops, and swimming.
Do you have another place you consider home? I do, North Carolina. I look forward to going to North Carolina all year. From the time I get off the plane to the time I get back on.
At Christmas time every year I bye my mom sunglasses and a new bottle of Hawaiian tropics sunscreen, to keep her reminded of our trip in July. I’m sure she is sick of it by now.
I have had many good memories in North Carolina. From riding bikes with my brothers and cousins, to swimming with the boys next door, going for ice cream at night. BUT my favorite and fondest memory is boggy boarding and falling face forward on to a seashell. Then having to go to the doctor and getting stitches.
Our beach houses are always very beautiful. Last years beach house was very large. The beach house has to be our family is also very large. The people that usually go are my uncles JC, and Boe, my aunt’s Dia, Sally, Tisse, and Dian. Both of my grandparents usually come, and a ton of my cousins. With all this family around you who would not have fun.
I can’t describe the felling I get the first day I see the beach. All the white sand scattered across a big part of the land. In my mind it’s the best picture. Until you step down on what looks like a cool place to step and a sudden reaction quivers up your legs and sends a message to your brain that what you are stepping on is very hot. You try to run to run to the nearest beach towel but it seems to far away.
A normal day in North Carolina looks like this. People wake up at there own time and eat breakfast at there own time. We all try to hurry as fast as we can to get a good spot on the beach. When we finally get situated at the beach all the kids head for the water except for me it usually takes a while for me to get over the fear of what may be in the water, when I finally get in I have tons of fun. We usually stay down at the beach for what feels like millions of hours. Finally at the end of the day we all waddle back home for dinner in or out.
There is one thing that really makes me mad while I’m at the beach. Is when we are all ready to go but my mother is still back in her bedroom trying on bathing suits to see witch one makes her look the skinniest not that my mother is not skinny but she is very conscientious about her body. When she finally picks a bathing suit out, we head for the beach.

North Carolina is a very special place to go, for me. It brings back my old memories, and it makes new memories, for years to come.

No comments: