Monday, April 25, 2005

a meatball good

A Meatball
A meatball. A meatball is a loaf of meat, or a meatloaf, that is little, and a ball. How to make it taste good, is very difficult. Some like just plain old meatballs, some people like them just to their liking, many people like them in a tropical style, with pineapple. A meatball, is made many different ways, people like them differently, chef’s cook them differently, and some like just plain old meatballs.
The spices get me going on a meatball. The best ingredients come from the most unsurpased farms. A top meatball needs the freshest veggies ever. If you have ever had a meatball that has stale, not ripe veggies, it is not good. A spicy meatball comes from the best herbs and spices. My personal favorite, is a piquant meatball, it gives that boring pasta dish a kick. I like my food to have a kick; a spicy meatball does the trick! (That rhymes)
Now lets talk about types of dishes. My personal favorite is the tropical style. If you have never tried it, here it is: a blend of pineapple and other fruits slow cooked in a pool of teriyaki sauce, served over rice. When I say “meatball,” what comes to mind… well most meatballs come in spaghetti. A fresh tomato sauce with angel hair pasta and meatballs is one of the many ways to prepare a scrumptious meal.
Now lets talk about the key ingredient in a meatball, the meat. Now I always deceive it when I see a cow just lying in its own waste in an diminutive pen in a barn! I like my cows to be roaming freely out in a meadow, and dining on the freshest grass. Lets just say a happy cow makes a happy meatball.
A meatball is like a loaf of meat, or a meatloaf, that is little, and a ball. Now one knows that a meatball isn’t just a loaf of meat in a ball. We have learned how to prepare the scrumptious treat with delicacy. 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate… The meatball

No comments: