Monday, April 25, 2005

duck and roll14

Changing the world

Is there anything that would make the world a better place? IF I could change one thing about myself or the world, I would. I would change the environment, violence, and racism. If you could change the world or yourself would you?
I would first change violence and war in the world. I would change this because there are to many people dieing over unwanted fights. Many fights between people and countries start and then poor innocent people are harmed or killed. They could be your loved ones or just someone you knew. Have you ever lost someone that meant a lot to you? If you have lost someone close to you then you know what millions are going through. Violence needs to stop so you don’t loose your loved ones.
I would next change Racism because no one wants to be treated bad because of there color, ethnicity, and religion I know that being left out or made fun of is not cool and it makes you feel like you are not supposed to be here on this earth. You can never feel what other see or know what others feel like when you either talk badly to them or make fun of them until you are the one being picked on. Racism has and still might lead to fighting or killing, which is violence. That is just one way the world can be better.
The last but not least thing I would change is the environment because you need to have a clean, warm, and welcoming environment for all of these examples to come true. I know that no one would like a mess, cruel, and unwanting environment. That is the last thing I would change.
I know that many others including me would want all of these things to change so we can all live HAPPY EVER AFTER!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea i agree great essay duck and roll14