Monday, April 25, 2005

Bballer9

Life holds a lot of unexpected twists and turns. One day something can happen, the next day something extraordinary can happen. Anything can happen at any time. I believe that everything happens for a reason for one everything leads to another thing; also mostly good things come out of it. Some things don’t happen for a reason.
Everything leads to another thing. You will do one thing and it will lead to another thing. One day my parents saw one of our neighbors house for sale. They were a nice family. So it gave my dad an idea. It was an idea that would change my life entirely. It was that we were going to move. If my dad wouldn’t of seen the for sale sign then we would of never moved and I wouldn’t of met such great friends. Friends are one of the most important things in life. So from our friends moving to my dad seeing the for sale sign and meeting my new friends everything leads to another thing.
Mostly good things come out of everything happens for a reason. For example when I moved. That was a good thing because I made friends. Things are usually better than before. It goes with the phrase. Meaning if you gave it a definition then it would say a phrase meaning things are better than before. That is what most people Believe. I can’t recall a time where something bad came out of it.
Some things don’t happen for a reason though. For example if you are walking down the street and you bump into someone it will most likely not happen for a reason, and probably not change your life. But their still are those special times when something will happen for a reason and it will lead to something great.
To conclude, you can tell that everything happens for a reason through one thing always leads to another thing, mostly good things come out of it and that some things don’t happen for a reason. This is just a small piece of life’s twists and turns.

No comments: