Monday, April 25, 2005

wildrider6292

“Getting caught up in the moment.” It’s happened to everyone. I know it has happened to me. Four girls together, what do you expect? We wanted to do something really exciting. Our only problem was that it was twelve thirty in the morning. The other option was leading into trouble. Well, we went with trouble and went tee peeing. We didn’t think of the consequences though. Getting caught isn’t fun because you get punished, the action that got you in for trouble isn’t worth the punishment, and the action reflex back on you in the future.

You always regret the action when you get punished for it. Parents have this way of making you feel so bad it is like getting double punished. Then that’s on top of the punishment your parents already gave you right when you got caught. Lucky for me, when we went tee peeing I was at my friend’s house. So when her dad came in and caught us sneaking back in she did all the talking. I froze like it was the police catching us instead of her dad. I got this look on my face like I was more confused than her dad was. Then having to tell my mom is what I really regret the most. That was the worst part of the punishment.

The other part that isn’t great about the action that you always think back on it. When you were doing the action you don’t think about the consequences. But now you are thinking of how stupid it was to crave the energy, and instead you could of still had fun without having to get in trouble. Like my friends and I could of found something to do that wouldn’t get us into trouble like tee peeing, but we weren’t thinking. This key usually helps you make a decision in the future. Like the next we got together we didn’t do something that would of got us into trouble. But the thing you can’t really get out of your mind was if it was worth it or not. For me it was both. Being with my friends out and excited, throwing toilet paper over bunches of trees was so exciting and new. It was so fun. But it wasn’t worth it when we got caught and punished. But when you think of pros and cons of the situation you usually will have more pros than cons, but there are still cons on the list. So thinking back on your action it still probably wasn’t worth the punishment.

The other bad part about getting caught is that it does come back to get you later. Whether your parents bring it up, or your other friends want to go tee peeing. It always gives you flashbacks of the time you got caught doing the same thing. It always comes back to you right when you think you have just got out of the situation and the punishment. It’s like in my case, the next morning at my friends house we couldn’t go to the bathroom because there was in toilet paper left in the house. Sometimes when it comes back to you it’s a good laugh. You’ll laugh if it was q stupid thing to do, or if it was really fun. Or it could be both. In my case it was both.

Getting caught and getting in trouble is a real downer on your day. I mean you could have had a fun without getting punished, you wouldn’t of always had to regret your action, and the action wouldn’t reflect back on you later, If you didn’t get in trouble. And if you didn’t do the stupid action you could of still had toilet paper in the house to use. But sometimes, every once in a while everyone gets in trouble.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

midnightislonely said...
Awsome essay! Did you notice that you put in a lot of details!? That was really cool. Great essay!!