Monday, April 25, 2005

sunshine-bear

The world isn’t a perfect place. Were should I start there are many different reasons why the world isn’t perfect, but before I start randomly naming thing that are wrong let me just say one thing If I had a choice to change the world or myself I wouldn’t be selfish and choose myself. I would choose the world because the number of people young ,old, even poor has a high value of malnutrition, the level of racism is way to high, and they’re are to many conflicts with other countries.

The amount of malnutrition in young/elderly and those who are less fortunent is way to high if I were to change the world this would be a major priority and a primary one at that. To change this I would make a larger amount of funds at least more successful ones, I would have more food drives and donations year round so that there is a larger amount of food. Also I would supply medical help as well as emotional help, there would be 5 to 6 shelters in each county. Although I have listed many different things needing to be changed there are still many more on this topic of malnutrition.

The amount of racism in this world needs adjustments .I would change this by having the racist and non-racist people go to counseling and share there conflicting problems with each other and hopefully that would help. Another way is that I would show racist people that deep down inside were all the same no matter what race or nationality, if this weren’t to work people will just have to live in peace together or in hate hopefully in peace

Conflicts everyone has them but sometimes you need to draw the line there are to many conflicts in this world. I would try to change this by having more contact with other country’s appropriate language would take place and every one would have to try there hardest to get along. Truthfully for this topic there are few resolutions so if this weren’t to work then there simply just wouldn’t be peace.

Although I have listed many different things that need to be changed in this world there is still more the whole world needs adjustments withier its racism, malnutrition or any other types of problems there just waiting to be changed so let me just ask this one thing if I had the choice to change myself or the world I would change the world would you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Someone Said...
Hey very nice but I would check the spelling.