Monday, April 25, 2005

brunettesurfer24

If I could go back in time I know that today I would be happier. My changes would affect not only me but my friends and family as well. There are so many things that I would change. I only wonder if the changes would come back better or worse I would think better because, I would change them for the good not for the bad. Maybe if I change the wrong thing it would cause complications. Though there are many things that I would change I have a few that I would like to share with you. If I could go back in time I would change these things, my parent’s problems, some of my choices I made that would make a difference today, and the grades I was disappointed with.

When I was a little girl around four years old my parents started fighting. A couple of months later they got divorced. The effect on their divorce decision is not good. I only get to see my dad once every three or four weeks sometimes even five weeks. Another bad effect is that my dad moved to another state. If I could go back in time and changed when they were getting a divorce. I would have done this by telling them what was going to happen and tell them how I felt about it. With this change my life could have been turned around or maybe it would have made it even worse. They could late get along and we would be together. Or maybe it could have made it would have came out worse and they would be unhappy and fighting all the time. That is one thing I would change if I could go back in time a change something.

Another thing I would do if I could go back in time and change a choice that I made that would make a difference on my life some way. The one thing I would change happened in sixth grade. I had broken my arm very badly. I was climbing up a tree when feel out and snapped my elbow in half. I had to go to the emergency room and three hours later I was in surgery. It took forever to heel and I had to get pins put in my elbow. There were many bad results to this accident. For one example my class was going on a three-day field trip to Out Door Ed. I could go but I still had my cast on so I couldn’t swim or do all the activities, and my arm got really sweaty. That ruined my trip that I had been waiting to go on. Another bad and ugly result that was left with me was that I have to scares on my arm that looks really bad. I also don’t have full movement in my arm like touching my hand to my shoulder. So, I definitely would have went back in time a not have climbed the tree in the first place.

Last but not least I would have gone back in time and changed the grades that I was unhappy with. I never really got too bad of grades none lower than a C at least. Although I know that I could have down better. I would have gone back in time and worked harder in school. I would have studied more for all my test and quizzes. I also would have done all my homework and put in all my effort. In sixth grade is when this mostly took place and a little more in the beginning of seventh grade. When I look back now everything I knew that we learned, all I had to do was put in all my effort. I know that if I had paid more attention in class I would have been and even smarter person to day. That is why I would have gone back in time and changed my grades.

If I could go back in time and changed anything what would I have changed? Well, I would have changed all these things that I talked about. All these things would have made me happier today I know that for sure. Even if my parents didn’t get along and got divorced again at least I would have known that they really were meant to be divorced. Or my arm maybe it was just supposed to be a lesson not to climb trees and I could have hurt myself worse if I climbed a different tree. My grades might show an improvement and just show me that I need to work harder. These are some of the main things that I would change in my life. Or just maybe the things that are supposed to be the way they are today?

No comments: