Monday, April 25, 2005

My bad day at school

My bad day at school


While studying in the library in the library my friend Amber and I were laughing and joking too loud. We had this project to study about but weren’t sure how to start it. The librarian showed us where to find the books we needed. The project was about poetry. Something we knew nothing about.
On the way to school my mom asked me not to forget my homework for tonight. I hate it when she nags me to do things that I already know to do. I was in class that morning and the teacher told us we had to study a poem of our choice. So my friend amber and I got a pass to go to the library to study for this project.
We were sitting in the library not doing what we came to do. The librarian comes over to us and tells us to be quiet. We say ok and she goes away. We just laughed at her and continued to joke around. A few minutes later the librarian comes back and told us if we didn’t listen we would be sent to the office. So while we were mad at her we started to look at the magazines she told us where to find the poetry books we needed. Then she told us to start studying or else.
I am still mad at my mom from this morning and the librarian just toped topped everything off. After all that happened I felt mad at the world. Amber and I had wasted so much time playing we didn’t have time to find a poem. So we found a book to read. I tore a page out of the book to take home to read and study with.
When I was going back to class with Amber we were reading the poem out loud. While we were reading it a teacher was walking past us and told us to quiet down. She was looking at the paper when she told us to quiet down. She stopped and asked where we got the paper from? We said we copied it out of a book onto a small dark colored paper. She took it out of our hands and saw the page numbers on both sides of it. She took us to the office and we got in huge trouble for ruining school property. We had to pay for the book it was like twenty dollars. Our parents were also notified so now they know what we did and we both got grounded. So now you know that you shouldn’t ruin school property unless you want to pay for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Someone Said...
This was an interesting essay! I liked the title, and how it is about school, and poetry. Nice essay!