Monday, April 25, 2005

Softballchicka14's Do you believe in miracles?

For something good to happen would it need a miracle? Miracles happen every day in Hospitals. Being cured of a disease and going home alive and well is a miracle. Getting hit by a car and badly injured and then just when they thought they were going to die they get all better and go home is a miracle. At a construction site when a construction worker falls off the building and they are paralyzed for the rest of their lives but they are alive and not dead, that is a miracle too. Every day someone lives longer than expected, or they survive what was thought to be an incurable disease, but how does that happen? A miracle. Miracles happen every day with out you realizing it so do I believe in miracles? Yes, because people are saved every day, a baby being born is a miracle, and at one time I was a miracle.

People being saved every day by doctors and paramedics could be a miracle if they are about to die than an every day hero such as a doctor saves their lives. Someone could almost die from cancer and then they decide they don’t want to die so their body fights back and then they don’t die. Someone could have almost died in the tsunami and then they pray for a miracle and it works. Right now without you even knowing it someone could be in a building that is burning down and they are about to die, but a firefighter, an everyday hero comes and saves them and for them and their family that could be the greatest miracle of all.

A baby is a miracle. How it can start as a little egg and grow and develop. Then the child grows and lives its life and has children of its own then it becomes old and dies. Then the process keeps repeating over and over again. That is a miracle because they can learn how to do things, get a job, earning money, and making a living for themselves and maybe their family, that is why this is a miracle.

I am a miracle because when I was born I almost didn’t live. Neither did my mom. She lost a lot of blood and I wasn’t very healthy. Now I am really happy that my mom and I are living today and extremely happy that we are very healthy. I’m glad I don’t have any kind of disability that would limit my life and not let me see what I want to see and do what I want to do but I can, that is why this is a miracle

As you can see miracles happen every day no matter where you are or when it happens. Just wait one day you could experience a miracle and then you will believe me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yuo gave a great reason about how you look at life and you truly gave your heart into the paper.