Tuesday, April 26, 2005

time travel

time travel



Time Travel

There are many things I would change if I could go back in time. First I would try and create world peace during all the wars. Also I would stop world hunger and poverty before it started. Next, I would have some fun by bringing futuristic stuff and pretend that I was an alien to freak people out. After that, I would do my best to end terrorism early on. Time travel is a great opportunity because you can create world peace, has lots of fun, and show peoples a better way of life.
With such an opportunity as time travel world peace can be an achievement not a dream. Equipped with this ability you would be able to stop countless of things from happening such as September 11, or World War 2. Also we will be able to end country conflicts so that it won’t jeopardize people’s safety. Another possibility could be to help the people during the great depression. We may also be able to become a separate country from Britain without having a war. Having time travel can be a good thing by creating world peace.
Another great way to use time travel would be to show peoples a better way of life. An example could be during the time of slavery we can show many evil people such as Adolph Hitler a better way to solve problems thus saving many people. Such changes can damage our future in unthinkable ways but it would be for the greater good. So showing people a better way to live life can save many people and help them too.
If I could freely travel time I would pull many pranks and have lots of fun. There are many things I would do such as seeing if there actually were dinosaurs or dragons. I would find out about Jesus and break many myths. Then I would take my XBOX back in to 1990 and sell it for billions of dollars. And then I might take Halo 2 back to when Halo 1 was out and sell it for lots of money. This is what I would do to have fun.
All in all time travel is a very good thing but you can’t let it fall into the wrong hands. There are many things you can do with this such as world peace, showing people a better way of life, and having fun.

No comments: