Monday, April 25, 2005

dont get caught ditching

Don’t get caught especially when ditching

Ditching is fun unless you get caught. You don’t have to go to class you don’t have to do any homework, and you can see your friends on other teams when they have a passing period. Just make sure that it’s worth the trouble because if you get caught your parents will get mad at you, it goes on your permanent record, and the school will watch your every move.
When my friend and I got caught ditching it wasn’t good my mom yelled at me for hours. She completely lost it. She was going to ground me but since the school had already given me three days of in school suspension, she said that I had already been punished enough. She was still upset that I was caught ditching and said that if I were ever to be caught doing it again she was going to ground me for a year. So if you ever do ditch make sure that you don’t get caught.
If you do get caught it goes in your permanent record, which could make it harder for you to get into a good college. So for some one whom sets high goals make sure that you know exactly what you’re getting yourself onto. So if you ditch don’t have big goals cause if you get caught your toast.
As soon as the school finds out that you ditched one of you classes they will watch you every move to make sure that you don’t ditch ever again. Whenever you go somewhere be ready because a teacher will ask you where’s your pass or what are you doing out here in the hallways aren’t you supposed to be in class? So just try to get on all your teachers good sides so they don’t think that you’re trustworthy.
So as you can see you can just make sure that you don’t get caught ditching or else your parents will be mad at you, it will go on your permanent record and the teachers will always be watching you. So just don’t get caught ditching or just don’t do it o.k.

No comments: