Monday, April 25, 2005

killavril

The Difference Time can Make



Time travel isn’t possible but if it was wouldn’t that be scary? Time travel could change everything just because one person decided to do something stupid, from napoleon taking over the world to who is the president. Some people would love to go back and change their past. Time travel is not my thing and I wouldn’t do it because you could mess up the world, ruin peoples lives, and I wouldn’t want to change my past.

My past has its ups and downs, but who’s doesn’t? I personally think you learn from your mistakes. In my past I sure did learn from my mistakes. For example, when I went to my friends’ house without asking my parents, my parents almost called the police to make a search for me. I wasn’t in trouble but my parents just wanted to know where I am going and they would be fine with that. I learned to tell my parents where i am going to be and that would be fine by them. My mistakes in the past taught me what is wrong and what is right. You can learn something weither you win or lose. That is why I wouldn’t want to change my past.

Time travel to make your life better could make others horribly wrong. Someones life could change because you changed yours. Lets say you changed a referral you got. Life is good, except the life of the referral you got the referral from. They could change what happened and give way more referrals to other people. Then the entire school would hate him or her. See there you go you ruined someone’s life. Now everyone hates this person. You go back and change something that happens to everyone around at the time. Their lives change. Ruining people’s lives is not something I would do and I would never do it.

The world changing before you, just because people are changing their pasts changes everything. The world and time travel don’t mix very well. You could change September 11, but then what about the stock market and gas prices. Gas prices could of sky rocketed even after September 11 anyways. The stock market doesn’t do well when we are in war, but someone could be rich because they sold a stock after September 11. Some one could bring a dinosaur back for scientific reasons when the thing gets out of captivity and ruins all of new York, is that a scientific breakthrough? The world could be a complete mess because someone changed a major event. Messing up the world really isn’t my thing and I wouldn’t do it.

Time travel as you can see can totally mess up everything people did to make life better. Everyone could be rich by betting on something with time travel. So if it is ever possible I would never do it. Ruining the world and peoples lives isn’t my first priority and these are my many reasons.

No comments: